Skip To Main Content

Has Your Address Changed?

Please notify the Registrar’s Office when your address changes. A Change of Address Form can be picked up in the Registrars Office or downloaded.

In addition to the Change of Address Form, the parent or legal guardian’s name must be on the following documents in order to verify residence requirements:

  • Deed of Trust (pages 1, 2, 3 and last two signature pages) or Current Residential Agreement
  • Current Utility Bill (electricity, gas, or water only)
  • Current Texas Driver’s License or Texas ID with correct address

The Emergency Card Does Not change the address in the PHS system. Only the above-mentioned procedure will change an address. 

Change of Address Form


Krystin McWilliams
Assistant Registrar
Marisa Charrier